International Day of People with Disabilities, Friday 3rd December 2021 Toolkits
We are excited to introduce to you our IDPD Resource Kit, designed for the international development sector to mark International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPD) across online and social media platforms on 3 December. Choose and adapt from the following content to guide and inspire your communications and let’s mark IDPD together this year. The pack includes:
- The social media call to action for you and your colleagues to join in on the day to show your support for #IDPD
- An impactful IDPD video from CBM, featuring people with disabilities from around the world talking about their vision for #BetterWorldForAll (embargoed until 9am 3rd December)
- Suggested social media posts that your organisation can adapt to promote IDPD
- Useful facts and statistics on disabilities and global development to help you write your own content
- Case studies by World Vision, CBM Australia and Tearfund.
We hope that the kit proves useful! Remember you can also refer to our IDPD Activity Toolkit for ideas on how to mark the day – these communications could be incorporated or complement any events as well. Any questions or suggestions, contact Kerryn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDPD Activity Toolkit 2021
Our IDPD Activity Toolkit steps you through ideas for how to celebrate IDPD in your organisation, including our social media actions. It also includes tips on how to find resources to share, how to get leadership involved, and tips for engaging a speaker with a disability.
For more resources all year round join ADDC today.